Ephoto 1.5 Has Been Released!!!
Read The Release Post For More Information!
Ephoto is an image viewer and editor written using the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries. It focuses on simplicity and ease of use, while taking advantage of the speed and small footprint the EFL provide. You can view Ephoto’s project page on the Enlightenment wiki located at: https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/projects/ephoto. Ephoto’s source can be found in the Enlightenment git repository: http://git.enlightenment.org/apps/ephoto.git] or on Github at http://github.com/okratitan/ephoto.git
Ephoto’s features include:
- Browsing the filesystem and displaying images in an easy to use grid view.
- Browsing images in a single image view format.
- Viewing images in a slideshow.
- Editing your image with features such as cropping, auto enhance, blurring, sharpening, brightness/contrast/gamma adjustments, hue/saturation/value adjustments, and color level adjustment.
- Applying artistic filters to your image such as black and white and old photo.
- Drag And Drop along with file operations to easy maintain your photo directories.
Here are a few example screenshots of Ephoto in action: